Solar Energy System 8kw Hybrid
1. The 8kW hybrid solar power system requires eight 550W PV panels, 8kW wall-mounted lithium batteries, and an 8kW hybrid solar inverter with controller and WIFI.
2. Hybrid solar systems combine on-grid and off-grid systems, allowing them to draw energy from both batteries and the grid. Hybrid systems are more flexible than grid-tied systems because they can draw energy from the grid even if the batteries are depleted.
3. A hybrid solar system is the best type of solar power system for you if you are looking for maximum flexibility and convenience.With a hybrid system, households and businesses can access Net Metering to get a bill credit for excess power generated. This system offers increased flexibility as energy can be stored during the day and accessed from the grid at any time.
4. Workflow: The solar panels are mounted in an array containing multiple solar cells that generate DC power from sunlight. Once the power is generated, the solar charge controller manages and transfers the power to the batteries. The batteries are then connected to a solar inverter, which converts the DC power into AC power to power household appliances.
5. The SUNRUNE 8kW hybrid grid solar power system can be used for home life, for some daily needs can be easily achieved and support various household appliances, such as d rice cooker, computer, TV, water dispenser, water pump, etc.
6. Our team will go through all aspects of your needs, including your energy usage patterns, location, and budget, to help n you configure a suitable solar system for residential or commercial use.
7. With higher quality and specialized technology, SUNRUNE solar systems are carefully manufactured to meet your needs. Let us help you configure your solar system and take the first step toward a more sustainable future for you and the planet.
|8KW Hybrid Solar Energy System Collocation Scheme
|8KW wall-mounted Lithium battery
|Hybrid Pure Sine Wave 8.2KW Inverter
|Rated Power: 8.2KW;
With Built-in Charger Controller & WiFi
Number of Solar Cells: 144(182*182mm)
Rated current: 58A
Conductor resistance at 20°C: 3.39Ω /km
Chip thickness: 2.5mm
|Cable Cutter; Stripper,MC4
Crimper,MC4Assembly &Disassembly Tool
|Solar Panel Mounting Rack
|These are the basic configurations,if you have more detailed installation requirements, please contact our sales representative.
|Kindly Reminder: The Above System Configuration For Initial Designing, The System Configuration Are Subject to Changing Depends on Your Final Installation Conditions and Requirements.
|Daily power generation/storage
|Support Loads(one day)
|Washing Machine 2000W 2hours
|Battery storage capacity